Commercial Sales Representative
Commercial Sales Representative
GMT’s vision is to be the nation’s #1 Mission Critical Partner Delighting Customers with Perfect Parts on Time to the Agriculture, Defense, Construction, Air Support, Oil & Gas, Mining, and Infrastructure markets. We are a Venture Capital company (Summit Agriculture) committed to continuous improvement and consistent, sustainable growth. We are experiencing significant growth across both existing and new customers. We have recently expanded from 180 team members to over 270 and counting. We have invested in 15+ new machines this year to accommodate our growth and broaden our capabilities. GMT seeks the best of the best to contribute toward our ongoing success and great winning culture. If you want to be a part of an industry leading, growing, and winning culture organization then you have come to the right company…GMT Corporation.
- The Commercial Sales Representative, operating remotely or on-site, works within a designated vertical industry to represent our CNC, large part fabrication and welding, large part CNC, and assembly services primarily to new and developing customers.
- This is a field sales position responsible for growing new logo business and expanding share of wallet with assigned accounts. This professional will apply the proven IMPACT sales process within SalesForce.com to effectively manage and execute prospecting, qualifying, presenting, convincing, and closing business.
- The Commercial Sales Representative is supported by an Inside Sales & Marketing Representative and a team of operations specialists including quoting, engineering, quality, purchasing, marketing, production, and executive.
- This individual will be required to travel for customer meetings, GMT meetings, plant tours, tradeshows, etc.
- We hire the best, expect the best and achieve world class outcomes.
- The successful candidate will have a 4-year degree (preferably in business or engineering) and 3+ years successful outside sales experience in a commercial sales environment delivering highly engineered products or services to top OEM's.
- Experience with Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Defense, Air Support, Wind Energy, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and Material Handling is preferred but not mandatory. The Commercial Sales Representative will be skilled identifying new markets and customers, developing and securing new business, account management, and building long term profitable business.
- A solid mechanical aptitude including working with part drawings/prints, skilled navigating and coordinating operations / customer needs to closure, building long term relationships, excellent communication and presentation skills, advanced negotiation skills, solid understanding of competitors, expertise integrating account and pre-call plans, and proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and SalesForce.com.
- Salary and Bonus
- Medical and Dental
- Vacation and Holiday
- Advancement Opportunity
- Winning Culture
- Venture Capital
- GMT Main Office - 2116 E Bemer Avenue, Waverly, IA
- GMT Fabrication - 504 1st Avenue, Waverly, IA
- GMT Large Part Machining - 1900 8th St SE, Waverly, IA