This employee is responsible for distributing tooling to meet production requirements by performing the following duties.
II. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage supplies and tooling inventories to support CNC production machining.
- Measures tool lengths and diameters to support CNC production machining.
- Assemble tooling and back-up tooling to meet requirements.
- Verifies that tools and cutters are sharpened to the angles required for proper functionality.
- Assist machine operators with any tooling issues.